• Some pregnant women do not attend antenatal care during pregnancy
• Many women die while giving birth
• The majority of these women in Cameroon do not receive prenatal care
• Teenage future mothers are under social pressure in their surroundings
Allow all Cameroonian women and the world to benefit from prenatal consultations and good follow-up.
Partner with local and international development stakeholders in an effort to improve in a sustainable and measurable manner to the lifes and antenatal cares of Cameroonians pregnant women by promoting and ameliorate the health status of pregnant women, promoting their access to prenatal care and fighting against social pressures, through sensitization, education, cares and follow-up.
– Raise awareness about the critical importance of antenatal care
– Promote the growth of prenatal consultations
– Energize the pregnant woman to follow her visit schedule
– Facilitate access to antenatal care and care for all pregnant women
– Work to restore smile to pregnant women who are under social pressure.
Allow all pregnant women and the world to benefit from prenatal consultations and pregnancy follow-ups.
WE’RE A HEALTH AND PREGNANT WOMEN CARE FOUNDATION/NOUS SOMMES UNE FONDATION DE SOINS POUR LA SANTÉ DES FEMMES ENCEINTESDownload our flyers/Téléchargez notre flyers
a dynamic team at the service of the pregnant woman/Une équipe dynamique au service de la femme enceinte